Thursday, December 12, 2013

What about Caroline?

Caroline
So upon further glance, I realized I haven't posted Caroline here.
Silly me. XD

This is Caroline.
She's a Fairyland Minifee Chloe in Normal Skin on the A-Line body with small bust and cutie legs.
Her faceup was done by the ever so lovely Eludys.
If you haven't checked her out I suggest you do because her work is amazing!
She has painted four of my dollies so far.

Anyways, onto Caroline.
She arrived to me on August 22, 2013 and was ordered on May 13.
Despite there being so many Chloes out there, I had to have one of my own.
Caroline was named after my Great Grandma Maggie.
Well, mostly. I thought I had too many 'M' named dolls so I opted for Caroline instead of Maggie.
But she took Grandma's middle name and her last name.
Grandma Maggie was a very sweet lady and was so full of stories and life.
Not to mention she had a love for dolls.
So I felt like it was only right to put a bit of her into a special doll.
Caroline has a lot of Grandma's characteristics.
She's super nice and can make anyone laugh.
But if you do her wrong she will get a bit of playful revenge on you since she doesn't want to really do you harm.
She also collects random trinkets that are cute and/or pretty.

Caroline loves to read.
You can always find her with her nose stuck into a classic novel.
She loves libraries and the smell of books.
She loves the idea of adventure and romance and creates her own stories in her head.
She can play the piano.
Fashion is her calling.
Shopping is her biggest addiction.
She loves anything shabby chic inspired.
Her favorite animals are deer and owls.
Marcy is her best friend.

I think that's all. Maybe?
Anyways, Chloes are straight up adorable.
So if you're annoyed at how many Chloes there are, don't judge until you see one up close.
They are so versatile.
And that's it :3

Caroline


Caroline